Lynwood’s alleys are cleaned on a rotational basis to clear illegally dumped items and ensure that our City is clean and safe. Here are the alleys that have recently been cleaned by our crews:
- Long Beach Blvd. east alley from Burton Ave. to Magnolia Ave. – clean-up included construction bags full trash, a doghouse, and other debris
- Atlantic Ave. east Linden St. alley from MLK, Jr. Blvd. to Los Flores Blvd. -- bulky items, trash, and debris,
- Imperial Hwy. south alley from Pine Ave. to Linden St. (Winchell’s alley) – piles of tires, auto parts, doors and trash debris,
- Atlantic Ave. east alley from Los Flores Blvd. to MLK, Jr. Blvd -- large piles of trash, tires, furniture and open bags of trash and food,
- Atlantic Ave. east alley from Walnut Ave. to MLK, Jr. Blvd (7-11 alley) -- 90” TV, tires, bags of waste and food, broken bicycles and other debris.
In addition to cleaning these alleys, Lynwood crews removed weeds to ensure the alleys were completely clear and to help local residents avoid seasonal allergies.
Keeping Lynwood’s alleys clean is a monumental task. You can help by properly disposing of your unwanted items and trash. Here are some resources:
We can all work together to keep Lynwood clean!