The City of Lynwood’s effort to improve its streets continue with another project completed!
“Our residents have emphasized the importance of repairing our city's streets, and sidewalks, as well as water and sewer infrastructure. I'm pleased that we are able to continue delivering progress to our residents,” said Councilmember Marisela Santana.
Residents on the following streets now have improved infrastructure, from the streets to the sewers:
1. Alberta Street; from Beechwood Avenue to Harris Avenue
2. First Avenue; from Fernwood Avenue to Brewster Avenue
3. Franklin Street; from Lynwood Road to North End
4. Lindberg Avenue; from Banning Avenue to Josephine Street
5. Lewis Street; from Louise Street to Lynwood Road
6. Peach Street; from Imperial Highway to Poplar Drive
7. Pine Avenue; from Los Flores Boulevard to Imperial Highway
8. Second Avenue; from Lavinia Avenue to Agnes Avenue
The project consisted of:
- Street resurfacing,
- Partial replacement of concrete sidewalks, curb and gutters, driveway’s approaches, curb ramps, traffic signing and striping,
- Sanitary sewer repairs and CIPP lining, and
- New water mainlines including service laterals, smart meters, fire hydrants, and appurtenances.
Councilmember Santana added, “Congratulations to our city staff for their hard work in making sure that our investments in improved infrastructure are working for the benefit of Lynwood residents and businesses.”
Lynwood is well on its way to achieving its infrastructure goals set earlier this year!